From Arthur Shappey,
Captain, Wing Commander (Sir), Inventor of Surprising Rice, and Discoverer of Fizzy Yogurt, comes a brilliant new
cookinary colinder colin culinary adventure:
Surprising Liquid Cheese!
And you can make it at home, too! Here’s what you need to do:
- Get some cheese. Doesn’t matter what sort, but it definitely needs to be cheese.
- Wrap it in a small plastic bag.
- Put it at the back of the fridge.
- Now, forget about it completely. Just totally forget it.
- Go away and do something else for three months.
- Come back, find it, and discover that it has magically turned to liquid!
- Be surprised!
- Do not, under any circumstances, consume “Surprising Liquid Cheese.” (This rule was added by
MumCarolyn Knapp-Shappey) (No, seriously chaps, she’s right, don’t. We had to take Snoopadoop to the vet!)